As we all know, labor gloves are a kind of equipment used to protect the safety of our hands. Perhaps you will ask: Why is it called labor gloves?
Does it have functions that other gloves don't have? Yes, it deserves this name because it has special protective functions that other ordinary gloves do not have. All kinds of protective gloves are used in different places because of their different functions. Because of its special performance, we should take corresponding protective measures when using it, otherwise it will not have the protective function it should have, and it is no different from other ordinary gloves. It is precisely because the protection characteristics are very important for it.
Therefore, we should pay attention to the following aspects when purchasing and using:
1. We should choose the gloves that suit us according to the size of our hands: we can't choose gloves that are too small, because if we choose gloves that are smaller than our hands, when we wear them, we will feel that our hands are very tight. It is also not conducive to the circulation of blood in our hands; But we can't choose too big gloves. If the gloves are too big, we will feel quite inflexible when we work, and the gloves are very easy to fall off our hands.
2. We should choose suitable gloves according to the different working environment. Different gloves have different protective functions, and only by choosing according to the special circumstances you will encounter in your working environment can you avoid unnecessary dangers.
3. No matter what kind of gloves you use, you should check them in detail. Once you find that they are damaged, you should replace them immediately. If you find it damaged, but you are unwilling to replace it, you should put other gauze gloves or leather gloves on it before it can be used normally.
4. If you choose gloves made of synthetic rubber, the color should be very uniform, and the palm part should be thicker, but the thickness of other parts should be the same. And its surface should be relatively smooth. It is important that there should be no damage on the top of this glove, otherwise it can't be used again.
5. If you choose gloves made of rubber, you should not let them come into contact with acids and other substances for a long time, and more attention should be paid to not letting sharp objects come into contact with them.
6. No matter what kind of gloves you use, you should check them regularly. If any damage is found, you should take corresponding measures.
7, homework sleeve mouth should be set into the mouth, in case of an accident.
8. After use, the dirt inside and outside should be scrubbed clean. After drying, sprinkle with talcum powder and place it flat to prevent damage. Do not put it on the ground.
9. During transportation and storage, do not contact with oil, acid and alkali or other substances with corrosive properties, and store them in a dry, ventilated warehouse with a temperature of-15℃ ~ 30℃ and a relative humidity of 50 ~ 80%.
10. Re-test the voltage resistance performance every 6 months.
Lighter weight and the provision of multiple sizes increase its flexibility;
Textured surfaces help to grip objects;
Cotton wool knitted inside, spacious cuffs give people working in higher temperature environment more comfort;